Getting rid of Hamas leaders in Gaza would end war, free hostages
Reports of many Israeli media say that the Prime Minister’s social media position largely implies that the Israeli strike in Doha withdrawing senior Hamas officials failed.
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu blamed Hamas for blocked the ceasefire attempts in Gaza, in particular the leaders of Hamas living abroad, in an article on X / Twitter.
“The terrorist leaders of Hamas living in Qatar do not care about the people of Gaza,” wrote Netanyahu.
“They blocked all attempts to ceasefire to constantly drag the war.
Reports of many Israeli media say that the Prime Minister’s social media position largely implies that the Israeli strike in Doha withdrawing senior Hamas officials failed.
Previous reports according to which Hamas officials have probably survived
This occurs two days after Israeli official said The Jerusalem post the increased probability that no senior Hamas has been killed in the strike.
A video surveillance sequence shows an explosion in Doha, Qatar, on September 9, 2025 in this screen entry obtained from a social media video. (Credit: social media website / via reuters)
Some senior Hamas officials have been injured, although this has not yet been fully confirmed.
On the same day, an Qatari expert also told the media line that Hamas officials who had been targeted had survived.
Amichai Stein and Giorgia Valente / The media line contributed to this report.



