Tom Homan recorded taking $50K bribe, case dropped: reports

https://www.profitableratecpm.com/f4ffsdxe?key=39b1ebce72f3758345b2155c98e6709c

The “tsar border” appointed by President Trump, Tom Homan, was recorded by the FBI, taking a bribe of $ 50,000 last year, but the Trump Ministry of Justice closed the case, according to several reports.

FBI agents said Homan was working in an upcoming Trump administration when they approached $ 50,000 in September 2024, MSNBC reported on Saturday.

Infiltrated agents pretended to be businessmen, and Homan promised government contracts in exchange for money if Trump won the presidential election in November 2024, sources said at the point of sale.

When Trump won, investigators from the Ministry of Justice informed the incoming administrators in the Homan case, as part of the process of verifying incoming leaders, sources told ABC News.

President Donald Trump shakes the hand of his
President Donald Trump shakes the hand of his “border tsar” Tom Homan during a “, large, beautiful” event in the east house in the White House on June 26, 2025 in Washington, DC. (Photo of Chip Somodevilla / Getty Images)

Homan was part of Trump’s first administration and a game on the campaign track, and Trump named the “border tsar” shortly after winning the elections. FBI agents decided to monitor the situation and see if Homan made his promise from September 2024, sources told Reuters.

But shortly after the inauguration of Trump, his former personal lawyer and the general prosecutor of the time, Emil Bove, said that he would not support the investigation, MSNBC reported. He has been officially closed in recent weeks, have been the sources at the station.

“Tom Homan was not involved in any contract for awarding,” said the deputy press secretary of the White House, Abigail Jackson, to The Hill. Homan himself called the “Bulls ** T” investigation when asked on Saturday.

The Homan survey was part of the public integrity section of the Ministry of Justice, according to MSNBC. This section was under the spotlight earlier this year when many leaders resigned when they were asked to abandon the corruption file against Mayor Eric Adams.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button