Transfer rumors, news: Casemiro to join Messi or Ronaldo when he leaves Man United?

Manchester United midfielder Casemiro will leave the club this summer and is attracting interest from Lionel Messi’s Inter Miami and Cristiano Ronaldo’s Al Nassr, alongside many other clubs, while Real Madrid attempt to beat Barcelona with the signing of the central defender from Borussia Dortmund. Nico Schlotterbeck.
Join us for the latest transfer news and rumors from around the world.
Transfers Homepage | Winter categories for men | Women’s Notes
TRENDING RUMORS
– Manchester United midfielder Casemiro arouses the interest of Lionel MessiIt’s Inter Miami, reports The Sun. The MLS champions are one of several teams keen to sign him, alongside his boyhood club Sao Paulo, when he leaves Old Trafford at the end of the season on a free transfer. FC Porto and Cristiano RonaldoSaudi Arabia’s Al Nassr is also said to be among his admirers, although no decision on his long-term future has yet been made. The 33-year-old Brazil international had been at United since August 2022, when he signed from Real Madrid for a fee of €60 million.
– Real Madrid try to beat Barcelona with the signing of central defender from Borussia Dortmund Nico Schlotterbeckindicates AS reports that Real Madrid has become his priority target this summer. Schlotterbeck, 26, is at the end of his contract in June 2027 and wants to leave for a new challenge. The Germany international’s move is valued at €50 million and Madrid are looking to leapfrog their La Liga rivals to strengthen their defense this summer.
– Everton named Chelsea striker Liam Delap their main summer objective, according to Football Insider. Delap, 23, has struggled to get regular game time since moving to west London last year in a £30million deal from Ipswich Town. Toffees boss David Moyes remains ‘unconvinced’ by form Béto and wants to recruit another to compete Thierno Barry. Delap has scored just one Premier League goal this season in 17 appearances, having largely played in a substitute role. João Pedroand is under contract at Chelsea until 2031.
– Barcelona complete deal to sign Norwich City youngster Ajay Tavaresrevealed Fabrizio Romano. The 16-year-old winger, an England junior international, rejected several approaches from clubs in the German Bundesliga because he only had eyes for Barça. Tavares is expected to arrive in Spain on Sunday and will undergo his medical at the club early next week.
– Agents of Bournemouth defender Marcos Senesi met Roma and Borussia Dortmund this week, according to Nicolo Schira. The 28-year-old has already rejected several contract offers from Bournemouth and is now expected to leave the Premier League club on a free transfer this summer. Juventus are also said to be willing to sign Senesi, with Lloyd Kelly linked to a return to England.
EXPERT OPINION
1:20
Gomez: Obed Vargas transfer to Atletico Madrid is ‘incredible news for Mexican football’
Herculez Gomez reacts to Mexican midfielder Obed Vargas’ transfer to Atletico Madrid from MLS side Seattle Sounders.
OTHER RUMORS
– Contrary to recent reports, Bayern Munich have no interest in signing Manchester United striker Bruno Fernandes. (Christian Falk)
– The wolves resign themselves to losing Mateus Mané this summer, with Liverpool, Manchester United and Arsenal interested in the 18-year-old striker. (Caught offside)
– Arsenal and Liverpool suffered transfer blow as teenage striker Lennart Karl is expected to sign a long-term contract with Bayern Munich. (TEAMtalk)
– Nottingham Forest explore loan possibility for Arsenal goalkeeper Tommy Setford. (Football transfers)
– Several Premier League clubs, including Nottingham Forest, Newcastle United and Tottenham Hotspur, have sent their scouts to monitor the Atalanta prodigy. Honest Ahanor. The 17-year-old defender is also being monitored by Napoli. (Nicolo Schira).
– Sparta Prague have reached an agreement to sign the central defender Viktor Vitalyos from MTK Budapest. The Czech club are expected to pay 2 million euros to sign the youngster. (Fabrizio Romano)
– Former Tottenham striker Robbie Keanewho is the current manager of Ferencváros, is a candidate to replace Olivier Glasner at Crystal Palace when the Austrian leaves in the summer. (TalkSPORT)
– Possibility of Aston Villa to do Harvey ElliottLiverpool’s permanent £35million move can only be activated by Premier League appearances. (Sky Sports News)
– Sacramento Republic signed veteran MLS midfielder Mark-Anthony Kaye. (Tom Bogert)
– Atletico Madrid and Barcelona monitor young Real Betis defender Nobel Mendycurrently on loan to Rayo Vallecano. (Ekrem Konur)



