British police ‘assessing’ claims former Prince Andrew shared sensitive reports with Epstein

British police are investigating an allegation that former Prince Andrew shared confidential business documents with disgraced financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein while serving as the United Kingdom’s trade envoy.
Thames Valley Police, which serves the area west of London including Windsor, one of the British royal family’s residences, said it was assessing new allegations against the younger brother of King Charles III.
“We can confirm receipt of this report and are evaluating the information in accordance with our established procedures,” police said in a statement.
The Justice Department’s recent release of millions of documents related to Epstein has intensified the storm raging around the former prince, now known simply as Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor and his relationship with the convicted sex offender.
According to Republic, an anti-monarchy organization, she asked her lawyers “to consider a private prosecution against Andrew for allegations of sexual assault, corruption and misconduct in public office.”

At the center of the latest controversy is a November 30, 2010, email exchange from the latest version of the Epstein files.
The email chain, seen by NBC News, appears to show the former prince passing Epstein “visit reports to Vietnam, Singapore, Hong Kong and Shenzhen” in relation to the royal’s recent visit to Southeast Asia.
The email from Amit Patel, who signed on as special advisor to the then Duke of York, appeared to contain an attached doc file and was forwarded to Epstein within five minutes of receipt, according to the documents. NBC News could not confirm what exactly was in the attached documents titled VR_HONG_KONG_OCT2010_vFINAL.doc; VR_SHENZHEN_OCT2010_vFINAL.doc;VR_SINGAPORE_OCT2010_vFINAL.doc; VR_VIETNAM_OCT2010_vFINAL.doc
NBC News is contacting Patel for comment.
Trade envoys are generally prohibited from sharing sensitive or commercial documents under confidentiality rules.
The second son of Queen Elizabeth II served as the United Kingdom’s special representative for international trade and investment. between 2001 and 2011. Britain’s Department of Trade and Business told NBC News it was prepared to help police assess the allegations. He was stripped of his royal titles last year and distanced himself from the royal family due to his ties to Epstein.
One of the most prominent survivors of Epstein’s sexual abuse, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, had claimed that the financier groomed her to his powerful friends, including Andrew, against whom she filed a lawsuit in 2021, alleging that the former prince sexually assaulted her when she was 17.
Mountbatten-Windsor denied having sex with Giuffre. He stepped down from active royal duties in 2019 amid controversy and reached a legal settlement with Giuffre for an undisclosed amount in 2022.
Mountbatten-Windsor has consistently denied any wrongdoing related to her affiliation with Epstein. NBC News reached out to his office for comment but did not immediately receive a response.
A Buckingham Palace spokesperson said in a statement that King Charles III “has made clear, in unprecedented words and actions, his deep concern at the allegations which continue to come to light regarding Mr Mountbatten-Windsor’s conduct. Although the specific allegations in question are Mr Mountbatten-Windsor’s responsibility, if approached by Thames Valley Police we are prepared to support them as you would expect. As has been stated Previously, Their Majesties’ thoughts and sympathies have been and remain with the victims of all forms of abuse.




