Dilbert creator Scott Adams appeals to Trump for cancer treatment help

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
Cartoonist Scott Adams said in a social media post Sunday that he plans to appeal to President Donald Trump for help planning a cancer drug treatment that he says could extend his life.
Adams, the creator of the “Dilbert” comic strip, announced earlier this year that he was suffering from metastasized prostate cancer.
He wrote in an article on
“But they dropped the ball on scheduling the brief IV to administer it and I can’t seem to fix this. I’m declining rapidly,” Adams wrote.
BIDEN ‘RINGS THE BELL’ AFTER COMPLETING RADIOTHERAPY FOR PROSTATE CANCER

Scott Adams, cartoonist and author and creator of “Dilbert,” poses for a portrait in his home office with copies of his book “How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big: A Kind of Story of My Life.” (Lea Suzuki/The San Francisco Chronicle via Getty Images)
“I will ask President Trump if he can get the Kaiser of Northern California to respond and schedule the meeting for Monday. That will give me a chance to stay on this planet a little longer. It’s not a cure, but it’s working well for a lot of people.”
Health and Human Services Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Jr. responded to Adams’ viral post, asking how to reach him.
“The President wants to help,” RFK Jr. wrote.

Robert F. Kennedy Delivered Fiery Speech to WHO Member States on U.S. Withdrawal (Jason Méndez/Getty Images)
COMEDIAN TIG NOTARO DESCRIBES FALLS WITH CHERYL HINES OVER HUSBAND RFK JR
Dan Scavino, deputy chief of staff and chief of staff at the White House, also responded to Adams, saying: “No need until [sic] wait for monday – @realDonaldTrump, @RobertKennedyJr and @DrOz are all following now, Scott.”
Fox News Digital has contacted Kaiser and the White House for comment.
Adams said in a video posted to his YouTube channel in May that he was in pain every day and had been using a walker for months.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOX NEWS APP
“If you’re wondering if I’m going to get better, the answer is no, it’s only going to get worse,” he said on his show “Real Coffee with Scott Adams.” “There’s only one direction it’s going.”
According to the American Cancer Society, approximately 1 in 8 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer during their lifetime. Prostate cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death among American men, after lung cancer.



