Dozens killed in Israeli strikes in Gaza

https://www.profitableratecpm.com/f4ffsdxe?key=39b1ebce72f3758345b2155c98e6709c

Dozens of Palestinians were killed in Israeli attacks in progress in the Gaza Strip, the Palestinian news agency Wafa reported on Sunday.

The bodies of 41 people were brought to various hospitals in the besieged coastal strip since Sunday morning, Wafa said.

The Israeli army said it was pursuing its operations against terrorist organizations through the Gaza Strip. The Gaza City’s offensive had also been extended, he said.

In one case, the Israeli troops would have identified five activists who pulled an anti -tank missile in the building where the soldiers were. According to the army, there was no injury among the soldiers.

The Israeli Air Force “eliminated” the attackers, he said. Within 24 hours, around 140 military targets in the coastal strip were attacked, he added.

New call for the evacuation of Gaza districts

Meanwhile, the Israeli army spokesman called residents of various districts of Gaza City to leave immediately. They were advised in Arabic to move to the humanitarian zone designated by the Israelis of Al-Mawasi in the southwest of the Gaza Strip.

The spokesman announced an attack on another high-rise building in Gaza City, saying that the infrastructure of the Islamist organization Hamas were there. Shortly after, the army reported that the building had been destroyed.

According to the Israeli army, around 780,000 civilians have already fled Gaza City, where around 1 million people were present before the soil offensive two weeks ago.

Since the start of the Gaza War almost two years ago, more than 66,000 Palestinians, mainly women and children, have been killed in the Gaza Strip, according to the health authority managed by Hamas.

The war trigger was attacks by Hamas and other extremist organizations in Israel, in which around 1,200 people were killed on October 7, 2023, and more than 250 others were removed in hostages to the Gaza Strip.

Hamas asks Israel to tear off attacks, warns the life of risky hostages

Hamas urgently called on the Israeli army to stop its attacks on Gaza City for 24 hours.

The life of two Israeli hostages is really in danger, according to a press release from the Hamas military wing, the brigades of Al-Qassam.

Troops must also immediately withdraw into an area south of rue 8 in Gaza City so that an attempt can be made to “extract” the two hostages. This, they said, is a warning.

The request for an attacking of attacks was to take effect from 6 p.m. (1500 GMT), according to the press release.

The al-Qassam brigades had previously declared that contact with the two hostages had been lost in the last 48 hours due to the intense Israeli attacks in the city.

It was initially clear if Israel would respect the request.

Relatives of the remaining 48 hostages – 20 of which are still alive – have repeatedly warned the danger that an offensive on the ground in Gaza City poses to their loved ones.

A firefighter spray water on a damaged building in an Israeli air strike. Hasan Alzaanin / Tass via Zuma Press / DPA

A firefighter spray water on a damaged building in an Israeli air strike. Hasan Alzaanin / Tass via Zuma Press / DPA

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button