JD Vance’s attempt to link Democrats to Epstein renews calls to ‘release the files’ | Trump administration

https://www.profitableratecpm.com/f4ffsdxe?key=39b1ebce72f3758345b2155c98e6709c

Four days after JD VANCE would have asked the senior officials of the Trump administration to propose a new communication strategy to face the scandal around the sex offender sentenced to the end Jeffrey Epstein, he seems to have set foot in it, causing a new series of indignation online as he tried to defuse the furor.

In an interview with Fox News broadcast on Sunday, the vice-president tried to divert criticism from the refusal of the administration to publish Epstein files by blaming the Democrats. He accused Joe Biden of doing “absolutely nothing” in the scandal when he was in the White House.

“And now President Trump has demanded full transparency. And yet the Democrats attack him and not the Biden administration, who did nothing for four years,” he said. The former Epstein girlfriend, Ghislaine Maxwell, was found guilty of having plotted with Epstein to sexually abuse several minor girls and sentenced to 20 years in federal prison during the Biden administration.

If Vance’s attempt to change the public blame to the Democrats was the great idea of getting out of his strategy meeting with the Attorney General Pam Bondi and the director of the FBI Kash Patel, who, according to CNN, he summoned to the White House last week, then their work seems to have returned against him. (Vance denied Fox that they had discussed Epstein at all, although he recognized that the meeting had taken place.)

A few minutes after the broadcast of Fox News interview, social media began to hum with renewed cries of “release the files!”

Extracts from Malignant Democrats from Vanc quickly started to circulate on X. “We know that Jeffrey Epstein had a lot of links with leftist politicians and leftist billionaires … Democratic billionaires and Democratic political leaders went to Epstein Island all the time. Who knows what they did, ”he said. Vance also repeated Trump’s previous claim that Bill Clinton had visited the private island of Epstein dozens of times. Clinton admitted to use the Epstein jet, but denied having visited his island.

“Fine. Release all the files”, was the response of Bill Kristol, the great conservative never trumper who urged the documents to be made public without “no writing of customers, catalysts and partners of See-No-Evil”.

Jon Favreau, former speech editor of Barack Obama, replied: “Free the names! Democrats, Republicans, billionaires or not. What are you afraid of, JD Vance? “

Favreau added that Trump’s name “is in Epstein files”. It was an apparent reference to a report by the Wall Street Journal last month that an examination of the Ministry of Justice of the documents carried out under Bondi had found that the name of the president appeared “several times”.

Other social media users have used Fox News interview as Trump’s video excuse in Epstein and Maxwell accommodation in Mar-A-Lago.

Donald Trump’s archive video, Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell at Trump’s Mar-A-Lago club in 1992.

Epstein died in August 2019, during Trump’s first presidency, while the financier and the worldly awaiting trial in a Manhattan prison; Death was deemed suicide.

Pass the promotion of the newsletter after

The White House was taken under an obligation on the Epstein case which caused conspiracy theories among many supporters of Trump, whom the senior personalities of the administration had actively encouraged during the 2024 campaign.

In July, the Ministry of Justice announced that there was no list of Epstein customers and that no more files would be made public, a decision that clashed with previous statements from Trump senior officials, including the Bondi Declaration in February according to which a list of customers “was sitting on my desk at the moment to revise”. The decision launched an immediate and current outcry that crossed the partisan political fracture.

Among the most viral clips following this overthrow, there was a video of Vance itself saying to the Podcaster Theo von, two weeks before the elections: “Seriously, we must release the list of Epstein is an important thing.”

In his interview with Fox News, Vance also warned that “you will see many people being charged” after Trump accused Obama of “betrayal” and called on his predecessor to continue.

The director of national intelligence, Tulsi Gabbard, adopted documents at the Ministry of Justice which, according to her, show that the Obama administration maliciously attempted to injure Trump by linking to him Russian interference in the 2016 elections.

Obama rejected Trump’s call in pursuit as weak and ridiculous.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button