Mexico’s president threatens to sue over SpaceX debris from rocket explosions | Mexico

Mexico President Claudia Sheinbaum threatened legal action for the decline in debris and contamination of the SpaceX rocket of the billionaire Elon Musk through the border in the United States.
The Mexican government studied international laws raped in order to deposit “the necessary proceedings” because “there is indeed contamination,” said Sheinbaum at his morning press conference on Wednesday.
Last week, a SpaceX Starship rocket exploded during a routine ground test at the Starbase headquarters of the Musk space project on the southern coast of Texas near the Mexican border.
The explosion, which sent an imposing fire ball in the air, was the last setback to Musk’s dream to send humans to Mars.
Mexican officials carry out a “complete review” of the environmental impacts of rocket launches for the neighboring state of the Tamaulipas, said Sheinbaum.
The Federal Aviation Administration of the United States approved an increase in annual launches of starship rockets from five to 25 in early May, declaring that the increased frequency would not affect the environment negatively.
The decision rejected the objections of conservation groups which had warned that expansion could endanger the sea turtles and shore birds.
A trial would be the last legal fight between Mexico and a giant of American companies.
In May, the government of Sheinbaum said he had continued Google for renamed the Gulf of Mexico The “American Gulf” for Google Maps users in the United States following a Donald Trump decree.




