FBI Deputy Director Bongino Confirms He Is Leaving Agency in January

https://www.profitableratecpm.com/f4ffsdxe?key=39b1ebce72f3758345b2155c98e6709c

Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Deputy Director Dan Bongino confirmed he will leave the agency in January, as reports circulated that he would be leaving soon.

In a job on X, Bongino thanked President Donald Trump, Attorney General Pam Bondi and FBI Director Kash Patel for giving him “the opportunity to serve with purpose.”

“I will be leaving my position at the FBI in January,” Bongino wrote in his message. “I want to thank President Trump, AG Bondi and Director Patel for the opportunity to serve with purpose.”

“Most importantly, I want to thank you, my fellow Americans, for the privilege of serving you,” Bongino added. “God bless America and all who defend it.”

Bongino’s announcement of his upcoming departure comes as MS NOW reports that he “has told confidants that he plans to officially leave his job at the start of the new year and will not return to headquarters for work this month.” »:

Bongino quietly told confidants that he planned to officially leave his job at the start of the new year and would not return to headquarters for work this month, according to eight people briefed on his account.

Bongino told his team and some senior FBI officials that he tentatively planned to announce his departure on Dec. 19, according to four people. Several people said some of Bongino’s personal belongings were removed from his office last week.

Before Bongino’s announcement, Trump said to reporters that Bongino “did a great job” and that he probably wanted to “get back to his show.”

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button