Two Arrested Following Mass Stabbing on London-Bound Train

https://www.profitableratecpm.com/f4ffsdxe?key=39b1ebce72f3758345b2155c98e6709c

Two people have been arrested following a mass stabbing on a train to London, which left several people hospitalized on Saturday evening.

UPDATE 0110: A total of ten people have been confirmed to have been hospitalized following the stabbing attack on a train from Doncaster to King’s Cross on Saturday evening, Sky News reported. Nine victims reportedly suffered life-threatening injuries. The terrorist police are now participating in the investigation into this “major incident”, now declared. However, the motives and identities of the suspects have not yet been revealed.

UPDATE 2300: A witness told Sky News that one of the suspects appeared to be a black man wearing a black hoodie and carrying “a pretty large knife”. The witness estimated that around 12 people were injured in the attack. Police have not yet confirmed any of these details.

The original story continues as follows…

Dozens of armed police were deployed to Huntingdon train station, Cambridgeshire, after receiving reports that several passengers had been attacked in a series of stabbings.

According to London weatherpolice arrested two people suspected of carrying out the attack, the motive of which has not yet been revealed at the time of writing this report. However, police confirmed that several people were hospitalized following the attack.

A witness on the LNER train to London reportedly said there was “blood everywhere”.

The witness, who saw a man carrying a large knife, added that people tried to hide in the toilets while others rushed to flee the scene.

“I heard people shouting that we love [you]“, declared the witness.

In a statement Published on X, Prime Minister Sir Kier Starmer responded: “The appalling incident on a train near Huntingdon is deeply concerning.

“My thoughts are with everyone affected and my thanks go to the emergency services for their response. Anyone in the area should follow police advice.”

Conservative MP and shadow home secretary Chris Philp deplored what “appears to be a brutal mass attack”, adding: “My thoughts are with everyone injured or affected and the emergency services who responded. The police and government should provide an update on what happened and who has been arrested as soon as possible.”

The LNER Railway said: “We are experiencing major disruption to the LNER route. Emergency services are dealing with an incident at Huntingdon station, all lines are blocked. Our advice is not to travel. Please postpone your trip if possible.”

This story is developing…

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button