U.S. conducts another strike against a vessel trafficking drugs, Hegseth says

https://www.profitableratecpm.com/f4ffsdxe?key=39b1ebce72f3758345b2155c98e6709c

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!

As President Donald Trump escalates his administration’s war on drugs with direct military action at sea, US Secretary of War Pete Hegseth announced a deadly new strike on Thursday.

In an article on X, Hegseth said the U.S. military strike killed three men aboard the ship, which he described as being operated by a designated terrorist organization.

“Today, at the direction of President Trump, the War Department conducted a deadly kinetic strike on a vessel operated by a designated terrorist organization,” Hegseth wrote.

TOP DEMOCRATIC SUPPORTS US INFO ON NARCO TRAFFICKING STRIKES, TELLS BIDEN FOR “NOT GOING FAR ENOUGH” ON MADURO

Secretary of War Pete Hegseth

U.S. Secretary of War Pete Hegseth salutes as he inspects an honor guard during a welcome ceremony before the 57th Security Advisory Meeting (SCM) November 4, 2025 in Seoul, South Korea. (Jeon Heon-Kyun/Getty Images)

“The ship was smuggling narcotics in the Caribbean and was struck in international waters. No U.S. forces were injured in the strike and three male narcoterrorists – who were on board the ship – were killed,” he noted.

The post included video footage of the strike, showing the moment the ship was destroyed.

The Trump administration, which has already killed dozens during these deadly strikes, plans to continue this controversial policy.

US MILITARY KILLS 2 SUSPECTED NARCOTERRORISTS IN 16TH STRIKE IN EASTERN PACIFIC, HEGSETH SAYS

“As we have said before, maritime strikes against narcoterrorists will continue until the poisoning of the American people stops,” Hegseth said.

“To all the narcoterrorists who threaten our homeland: if you want to stay alive, stop drug trafficking. If you continue to traffic in deadly drugs, we will kill you,” he warned.

HEGSETH EXPLODES ‘NARCO-TERRORISTS’ TARGETED BY TRUMP ADMIN AS ‘AL-QAEDA OF THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE’

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

President Trump has previously declared that “the cartels are the ISIS of the Western Hemisphere.”

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button