ICE Arrested Half-Naked Man While Looking for Someone Already in Jail


Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents dragged a half-naked, handcuffed elderly grandfather through the snow during a manhunt, but the person they were searching for was already in custody.
The Department of Homeland Security attempted to justify the removal of ChongLy “Scott” Thao in the snowy streets from St. Paul, Minnesota, this weekend by claims that ICE had conducted a “targeted operation” to arrest two convicted sex offenders which were “WIDE”.
But Minnesota Department of Corrections Commissioner Paul Schnell revealed Thursday evening, one of the targets of this operation, Lue Moua, who was wanted for assault on a minor, was already in police custody.
“He’s actually in jail and subject to detention,” Schnell said in a CNN interview. At the front with Erin Burnett. Schnell said ICE had already been informed that Moua was not actually “at large.”
Schnell explained that while ICE’s coordination with local law enforcement was “longstanding,” ICE was not well coordinated with state law enforcement. “It’s happening at a much higher level, at the political level, and I think that’s part of the challenge here,” he said.
Clearly, DHS is using the alleged presence of undocumented immigrants with heinous criminal records to justify countless cruelties in Minnesota, but the stories it tells are fiction, and the so-called criminals it is looking for aren’t even on the streets anymore.
Earlier this week, the DHS required that Minnesota leaders give him access to county and state prisons to deport 1,360 deportable inmates. The Minnesota Department of Corrections said the number of inmates identified by DHS was closer to 300 people, who would historically be turned over to federal authorities after serving their sentences.


