Trump Admin Caught Trying To Sneak One By The Courts Yet Again

Many things have happened. Here are some of the things. This is the morning memo of TPM. Register For the e-mail version.
A replay of the debacle of the law on extraterrestrial enemies … with a big difference
The Trump administration was broken out during the holiday weekend trying to get out of the Guatemah unaccompanied children from the country.
It was a replay of the weekend in mid-March when the Trump administration secretly launched its deportations from its extraterrestrial enemies. But contrary to the challenge which showed the constitution that this last time has shown, the administration officials seem to so far that they have respected the orders of the Emergency Court to stop thefts, to go beyond children and to return them to the US government agency who originally had the custody.
Washington’s US District Solkle Soknanan, DC, made an effort from Yeoman over the weekend to block the moves and do it in a way that has given the administration no benefit from the doubt and little or no room for maneuver.
Sooknanan learned the emergency trial for the first time by the National Immigration Law Center after his deposit around 1:00 a.m. Sunday morning. She issued a mid-night ban prescription to block the moves of the 10 unaccompanied minors who filed the trial and planned a Sunday afternoon hearing to consider extending her order to include some 600 Guatemalteque children located in a similar way to the United States.
But after receiving information that the flights were underway, Sooknanan issued a second prescription prohibiting the withdrawal of the largest group of children and moved the hearing at noon. Anna Bower of Lawfare was everywhere in real time and made the chronicle of the emergency hearing.
“I have the government who is trying to withdraw minor children from the country in the early hours in a vacation weekend, which is surprising, but we are there,” said Sooknanan when she summoned the audience.
The administration argued before the court that deportations were not moves, but repatriations carried out in collaboration with the Guatemalan government and the parents or families who wanted children to return. The complainants challenged these complaints, and the death operation of the night suggested that the harmful was underway.
At least one plane carrying children may have taken off before returning to the United States, a lawyer for the Trump said in court, an ironic recall of the AEA case in March when a federal judge ordered planes to turn around, but the administration has ignored it.
Sooknanan ordered the Trump administration to submit a series of state reports on their progress in the moving of children and referring them to the care of the shelter reinstalling. These situation reports continued on Sunday evening until noon Monday from the Labor Day weekend, when the administration’s final situation report confirmed that all the children had been returned to police custody. At one point, as Bower noted, Sooknanan seemed to have been awake for 20 consecutive hours dealing with the emergency cause.
In an additional touch, politico reports suggest that “some of the installations in which children have been hosted can withstand instructions to put them back in immigration and customs.” Politico obtained a memo – dated on Sunday and signed after the order of Sooknanan – to the acting director of the Reinstallation Office of Refugees who reprimanded his entrepreneurs:
The negligent or intentional incapacity to comply with the legal requests of the orr concerning the care of children of your care establishment will result in rapid legal action and can lead to sanctions and civil and criminal accusations, as well as the suspension and termination of contractual relations with your establishment.
Stay listening.
The judge blocks Trump’s accelerated deportations
US District Judge Jia COBB of Washington, DC, blocked a centerpiece of the mass deportation strategy on President Trump on Friday: accelerated deportations far from the southern border.
“With regard to people living inside the country, priority at speed over everything else will inevitably lead the government to wrongly withdraw people via this truncated process,” Cobb judge wrote in his decision.
Keep an eye on that
The ACLU requests the entire DC Court of Appeals circuit to reconsider a panel decision which ended the procedure for the outrage of the American district judge James Boasberg in the original case of the Enemies Act of Extraterrestrials.
I can’t let go
Emil Bove continued to work at the Ministry of Justice Trump after being confirmed by the Senate to a federal seat of the Court of Appeal, reports Le Nyt.
What is the interest of Congress?
President Trump said the presidential power to use “the termination of the pocket” so as not to spend nearly $ 5 billion in foreign aid this year, further complicating the government’s closure policy at the end of this month.
For your radar …
President Trump continues to reveal his rat fuck plans for mid-term elections in 2026 in a fragmentary manner by publishing threats to social networks that wildly exaggerate the constitutional powers of the presidency. Trump’s latest effusion promises a decree requiring an identity document of voters to all elections, even if the president has no power or his participation in the elections.
2026 ephemeral
- Ia-sen: The senator with two mandates Joni Ernst (R -A) will not ask for re-election.
- NY-12: After more than 30 years at the Congress, representative Jerry Nadler (D-NY) will not appear in 2026.
- Wi-SUPREM: Rebecca Bradley Uber-Conservative and Trolly Rebecca Bradley will not ask for her re-election next year, giving Democrats a chance to broaden their majority in the court.
Good reading
The Cut: a disorderly link from an astrologer with a Pentagon Trump official
OOOF …
The same weekend that Rudy Giuliani was injured in a car accident in New Hampshire, President Trump announced that he was awarding his former lawyer the presidential freedom of freedom, the greatest civil honor in the country.
Duke Cunningham, 1941-2025

The former disgust representative Randy “Duke” Cunningham (R-CA), the former aviator of the Navy whose career of Congress ended with a scandal of political corruption which was epic according to the now well-designed standards of the time, died at the age of 83. He was then forgiven by Donald Trump, the last day of his first mandate as president.
Cunningham, who lived without rent aboard a yacht hung on DC called the “Duke-Stir” which belonged to a defense entrepreneur, admitted to having taken more than 2 million dollars in whore in exchange for government contracts to the management of favored entrepreneurs via staff. Among the low points of his sordid case appeared his house in San Diego to the same defense entrepreneur for a market value well above and keeping a handwritten list of brothel offers.
TPM long -standing readers will remember Cunningham as a central figure in the coverage of rampant political corruption by TPM in the second term of George W. Bush, in particular in the House of Representatives of Tom Rund Run. The Cunningham affair, among many other scandals, contributed to the democratic control of the Chamber in 2006, ending a dozen years of GOP control.
The Golden Duke Award of TPM, celebrating the best of corruption and political scandal, is appointed in Cunningham dishonor.
Do you like the morning memo? Let us know!


